Dust n Shine is a week, biweekly or just one time house cleaning service. Our main goal is to successfully meet the needs of each individual client. We take pride in providing the highest quality service. With 20 years of experience in the house cleaning industry. We serve the following areas in and around Belle Chasse, Gretna, Harvey, Marrero, Westwego, Bridge City, Elmwood, Harahan, River Ridge, New Orleans and Algiers. We love cleaning!
We love to clean since 1998, Dust n Shine has been providing professional services for both residential & commercial. We are a family owned, fully insured contractor based in Belle Chasse, Louisiana. At Dust-N-Shine we are focused on providing Cleaning services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction
About Our Pricing
- Usually first cleaning/Spring Cleaning/ One Time Cleaning/Seasonal Cleaning/ Post Construction Cleaning, it will have a larger cost, based on the size of the property and the job it self. Maintenance cleaning weekly/bi-weekly and monthly, have a lower cost, and it will start @ $100 per visit. (Depending on the size of the property. Expect to pay extra if you want several additional tasks done. Expect to have general dusting and vacuuming, kitchen cleaning and bathroom cleaning.)
- Dusting before doing the sweeping/mopping. We dust from the ceiling fans to pictures on the walls. Empty trash cans in kitchen and baths. Vacuum all carpets, but do not move furniture. Swept all other floors. Mop kitchen & bath floors (anything not carpet).
- Clean sinks and countertops & wipe off the things sitting on the countertops or sinks, though I might put a cup or two in the dishwasher.
- Clean tubs and showers. Straighten books/magazines laying about, and dust baseboards.
Extra’s Would be:
- Washing dishes
- Cleaning walls
- Moving furniture to vacuum
- Washing windows & windowsills
- Dusting / washing blinds
- Doing / putting away laundry
- Cleaning large appliances
- Cleaning trash cans
- Cleaning inside or outside of
Is to do the best quality cleaning. My customers tell me there’s nothing better after a long day at work, coming home to a bright shining smelling clean house. So I thrive to keep my customers happy and satisfied so they can pass my name to their friends and family.
I started my business back in 1998 after my third daughter was born, it was then when I realized I didn’t want to work for a boss anymore. I had missed family time having to work odd hours and weekends cleaning for other companies. So I decided I wanted to be my own boss instead. I have never looked back. I’ve been keeping my customers happy for years cleaning one house at a time and growing by word-of-mouth.
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.
- Jenny C.
Diana is so friendly and a delight to work with. She is flexible also. She was thorough and did a fabulous job cleaning our home!
I am extremely grateful for Dust-N-Shine Cleaning Service. They are trustworthy, consistent, and hard working. I have been a customer for over 2 years and they continue to clean my home beautifully every time!!
I am very grateful for Dust-N-Shine Cleaning Service. I have been a customer for the last 3 years and could not ask for anything more. They work very hard to make sure the cleaning stays high quality each week. I appreciate the kind and courteous ladies who clean my home. I trust them and that is hard to come by.
- Abby S.
I will most definitely be recommending Diana to my friends and family. She was upbeat & very detailed. I hired her for a Bathroom cleaning, but have since decided to have her come out Monthly!
Get A Free Quote!